● Freight Elevator/WIN1000 Series Freight Elevator
● Adopt roping 4:1 with or without mini machine room, and it's the newest technology for freight elevator in the market, which can be more energy-saving and space saving.
● The capacity is from 1000kg to 10000kg, and speed is from 0.5m/s to 1.75m/s.
● The traction system is equipped with VVVF vector control to make the start, acceleration, deceleration and stop of elevator in stable and comfortable.
● 0-speedbraking stop is used to greatly increase the leveling accuracy, reduce the noise and vibration of operation and save energy over 30% than traditional AC double-speed traction.
Industrial-leading new generation SPM gearless traction machine, completely reduce running cost of the elevator, achieve energy saving, space saving, environmental requirement etc; the creative use of energy feedback technology is applied in the elevator, which turns elevator running energy into electricity, greatly reduce the harmonic pollution to power supplier, realize the utilization of renewable energy.
2. WINONE machine room and machine roomless elevator improve the running efficiency, realize space saving and eco efficient, so as to save your building space and cost.
Compare to the traditional traction machine, SPM gearless traction machine can save around 30% energy and improved 25% to 30% transmission efficient.
3. Cabin description:
|Cabin ceiling||Integrated ceiling, LED lighting|
|Cabin wall||Painted steel|
|Cabin floor||Iron steel|
|Cabin operation panel||Hairline stainless steel|
|Display||White dot matrix|
|Button||Hairline stainless steel, white light|
|Door panel||Painted steel|
|Door Jamb||Painted steel|
|Door can't open beyond door zone||For security, elevator door can't open if cabin is not in door zone.|
|Infrared light curtain protection||When there is something block between doors, infrared will activate then doors open.|
|Over load protection||When overload, elevator doors don't close and buzzer rings.|
|Reversal running protection||When inspect the reverse running direction to the running order, elevator will stop and comes error record.|
|Anti skip protection||After the elevator run for a certain of time without leveling switch activate, elevator will begin anti skip protection.|
|Terminal switch failure protection||In case of terminal switch failure, system stop the elevator running.|
|Terminal over run protection||To ensure elevator won't over run, there are terminal switches both in upper part and lower part of the shaft|
|Phase protection||Elevator will stop running when detect wrong phase and missing phase|
|Contactor protection||When detect the difference between contactor and coil, elevator will stop|
|Failure analysis of shaft study||When shaft study doesn't finish, system will analysis the failure reason|
|Motor over heat protection||The function to protect motor overheats.|
|Door opening failure protection||When system detect the door lock failure, it will stop the elevator to prevent accident happens.|
|Protection for door lock bridge||When door fully open, if the system detect problems with the door contactor, elevator will stop.|
|Protection for door lock break when running||The elevator stop running if the door lock suddenly breaks.|
|Over speed protection||When over speed, elevator will stop running.|
|Protection for break contactor||If system detect the break active is not reliable, it will start the protection|
|Wheeling protection||Protection when rescuing.|
|Leveling switch protection||A protection to prevent failure occurs when leveling|
|CAN communication protection||Stop running when CAN communication error occurs.|
|Main circuit protection||In case of main circuit comes out problems.|
|Main CPU WDT protection||When detect CPU WDT failure, WDT circuit will stop the output and reset the CPU.|
|Earth quake function||When earth quake device activates, the elevator will land to the nearest floor and open the door|
5. Elevator sketch (4:1 machine room type elevator)
4:1 Freight elevator parameters
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Speed (m/s)||Cabin size (mm)||Shaft size (mm)||Door size (mm)||Overhead (mm)||Pit (mm)||Rated power (kw)|
For more detail, please contact us.